Executive Officer, SENVIC
- Use your outstanding communication skills and social media savvy to build a connected community of social enterprises across Victoria
- Full time contract until 30 June 2021 (four or five days per week negotiable) paying around $80,000 plus superannuation depending on experience
- Work with the leaders of nine of Victoria’s longest standing and highest profile social enterprises
SENVIC (Social Enterprise Network Victoria) is a state-wide practitioner-led network established in mid-2018 by nine founding members, all of whom are leading social enterprises.
SENVIC’s purpose is to support the establishment of a thriving social enterprise sector in Victoria.
SENVIC’s strategic objectives are to:
- Build a connected community of social enterprises;
- Facilitate access to learning and development opportunities; and
- Increase the voice and influence of social enterprise
About this position
The SENVIC Executive Officer is responsible for supporting the founding members to deliver on the SENVIC Strategic Plan 2019-2020. This includes acting as the main point of contact for members, overseeing the day-to-day operation of SENVIC, designing and planning a calendar of social enterprise events in collaboration with the Chair and Communications Manager, providing administrative support, and evaluating and reporting on network activities and funding.
The Executive Officer will be employed by CERES for a fixed term up to end June 2021 with the possibility of extension beyond this period.
What we are looking for
We are seeking someone who understands how social enterprises work and has experience in coordinating or managing a network or member based organisation. You will be an effective communicator who is able to engage and liaise with a range of stakeholders and you’ll have demonstrated experience with event planning. Your outstanding organisation and administrative skills along with your experience preparing budgets and reports will see you succeed in this varied and dynamic new role.
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop the role and make it your own
- An excellent team of passionate and experienced individuals to work with
- A unique workplace with strong links to sustainability and community
Please click the button below to view the full position description. Applications must be submitted via our website and should include the following as one document:
- A cover letter including a statement addressing the key selection criteria from the position description
- A current CV
Applications must be received by 9am on Wednesday 6th November 2019 to be considered.
Please note shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview on Friday 18th of November 2019.
CERES is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We actively encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from CALD backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity. CERES believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.