CERES Weddings is a venue hire service. For suppliers (caterers, photographers etc), we encourage sourcing local, sustainable, organic, ethical suppliers for your wedding. Hosting your wedding at CERES is a wonderful opportunity to host a zero-waste event. Check out our ‘Sustainable Weddings‘ page for tips! Here you’ll find a list of preferred suppliers, as well as information for suppliers – including vehicle access instructions.
- Caterers: CERES Tamil Feasts (a social enterprise creating exceptional Sri Lankan cuisine, providing employment for asylum seekers and new migrants), Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC Catering), Moroccan Soup Bar, Lentil as Anything.
- Alcohol: The main contributor to waste at weddings is alcohol bottles and cans.We encourage using bulk wine barrels and beer kegs.
- Photographers: For a beautiful capture of CERES, say hello to Adrian Tuazon Photography, Bea Shot This, Nabeel Khan,
Information for Suppliers
For booked suppliers, read on for important information for accessing CERES on the day.
Vehicle Access Instructions:
CERES is a car-free site. Discretionary access is enabled for staffed special events.
Vehicle access to CERES is via the south-western entrance on Lee St, Brunswick East. Please note this is NOT the Main Entrance to CERES (corner of Stewart St and Roberts St, Brunswick East). CERES is a large and complex site. Vehicles please leave at least half an hour additional time to access the venue, plus setup time.
- Have a careful look at the CERES Map.
- Vehicles need to be removed from site before the start of the event. Ensure you have left sufficient time to do so.
- Call your Event Supervisor to organise access ahead of time
- Drive at walking pace with your hazard lights on. CERES is a public park with high numbers of children on site.
- Advise the Event Supervisor each time you enter or exit the venue.
- Enter through the bollards, drive down the bitumen and turn left
- Park in designated area, next to the pavilion
- Drop off supplies then remove your vehicle from site before the event starts
- Parking is available on Lee St, in CERES main carpark (corner Stewart St and Roberts St, Brunswick East) or CERES overflow carpark – the Cretan Brothers carpark (corner of Nicholson and Stewart Sts)
All vehicles must be removed from CERES on the day of your event.