Terms and Conditions - Corporate Volunteering
Cancellation or Change of Date due to Covid Lockdowns / Restrictions
CERES reserves the right to cancel or change the Booking Date/Times, in the event that –
● The booking does not comply with COVID-19 Directions and/or COVID-19 Guidance; or
● COVID-19 Directions and/or COVID-19 Guidance change prior to the Booking Date.
Where the Booking cannot be rescheduled, the Organisation that is volunteering will be refunded the Deposit and Volunteering fee paid.
● In the event that the booking is cancelled as a result of a COVID-19 outbreak within CERES, or if the CERES and/or venues are required to be closed as a result of COVID-19 Directions and COVID-19 Guidance, the Organisation that is Volunteering will be refunded the Deposit and Booking Fee paid.
Fees, Charges and additional costs
Invoice Issue and Payment
On receipt of the Booking Confirmation form to secure your preferred date/s, CERES will issue an e-Invoice emailed to the billing contact details advised on the form. The CERES Invoice has 2 options available for payment and are the only 2 methods of payment accepted.
1. Click on the “Pay Now” tab for credit card payment by either Visa or Mastercard, please note American Express & Diners Club Cards are not accepted.
2. EFT funds transfer to the CERES Bank Account details listed at the end of the Invoice.
Administration Booking Fee
Full payment of the Volunteering Booking Fee must be paid at least 14 days prior to the Booking Date. If payment is not received, the Booking will be cancelled and the 20% non-refundable Deposit will be retained by CERES
Where a booking is made less than 14 days prior to the Booking Date, the Organisation that is Volunteering must pay the Volunteering Fee in full at the time of booking.
Cancellations and Changes to Booking Dates
Changes to Dates
Changes to the Volunteering Booking Date will be permitted subject to availability. The Organisation that is volunteering must notify CERES Volunteering Coordinator of a change to Booking Date(s) at least 14 days prior to the original booking date. A charge of $350 will be applied where a change to Booking Date(s) is requested less than 14 days prior to the Booking Date(s).
Cancellation by – Organisation that is Volunteering
In the event a confirmed booking needs to be cancelled, CERES requires as much notice as possible. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
Where the event is cancelled by the Organisation that is volunteering, the following cancellation charges will apply:
Cancellation with at least 14 days’ notice
● Where CERES has received notice of a cancellation at least 14 days’ prior to the Booking Date, the organisation will be required to pay a cancellation fee of a 20% non-refundable deposit
Cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice
● Where CERES has received notice of a cancellation less than 14 days’ prior to the Booking Date, the organisation will be required to pay the full Volunteering Fee.
Failure to notify CERES Corporate Volunteering of a cancellation
● Where the Organisation fails to notify CERES of a cancellation, the organisation will be required to pay the full Volunteering Booking Fee.
● Please note that no refunds or credits apply for non-attendance of your staff member/s on the day.
Host Areas at CERES Brunswick East and Joe’s Market Garden Coburg
CERES is a pedestrian only site. Under no circumstances can vehicles remain parked within CERES, other than designated parking spaces.
Property of the Corporate Group
CERES will not be held responsible for loss of, or damage to, property left unattended in CERES Grounds prior to, during, or after a booking. CERES is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any property or money belonging to the Organisation that is volunteering and/or their associated third parties. The Organisation indemnifies CERES in relation to any losses, claims, damages or demands for payment arising from any breach of copyright, infringement of moral rights, or other unlawful use of intellectual property in the course of use of the host area.
The Organisation that is volunteering remains responsible for any loss or damages caused by them or any of their volunteers, patrons or other people attending CERES. The Organisation that is volunteering will be liable for the cost of any damages incurred as a result, including any relevant fees associated with emergency services attending any avoidable alarms (as determined by the emergency service provider) with costs charged to the organisation on a final invoice. CERES, while taking reasonable care to prevent accidents, will accept no responsibility for any damage to or loss of property brought in by patrons before, during or after the booking.
On occasion CERES will use the email address provided with your booking to send you Corporate & Group Volunteering related opportunities. Your email address will never be shared with other departments or organisations and you may unsubscribe at any time via the links provided in the communications, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
● From time to time the CERES Communications team may take photographs of volunteer groups while they are engaged in activities at CERES. Your group will be notified prior to commencing activities if photographs will be taken. CERES may share or post images on their social media pages and tag the
organisation that is attending, but will not share or post images that contain recognisable features or faces of individual volunteers without first gaining permission via a signed release form. If your team has any concerns about the capture and use of images, please speak to your CERES contact, or email email@example.com
First aid and emergency evacuation
CERES Reception & Visitor Centre is the designated First Aid point on site. In the event of an emergency evacuation, the Organisation that is volunteering will be notified via a public address and is expected to follow the evacuation procedure posted in the relevant CERES area.
In the event of inability to comply with any of the provisions of this contract by any unforeseen contingency or accident, CERES reserves the right to cancel any booking or refund any deposit without notice. Every effort will be taken by us to notify you of such issues as far in advance as possible.
CERES is predominantly an outdoor venue and is subject to varying weather conditions. No refund will be issued on volunteering or associated costs for bookings cancelled or with reduced attendance due to inclement weather.
Please fill in details and check the “Agree” box below to confirm booking.