Work at CERES
In addition to our wonderful volunteers, CERES employs around 130 paid staff. We list all current paid opportunities here and on Ethical Jobs.
Outreach Educator – CERES Education Outreach
A position has become available for an educator to join the CERES Education Outreach team in delivering ResourceSmart Schools in the Northern, Southern and Eastern metro Melbourne regions. This is a 4-5 day position for commencement early February or as negotiated.
Skills and experience required for the position include:
- Experience in training/teaching adults and students
- High-level of communication skills and experience in presenting engaging and inspiring workshops
- Knowledge of environmental issues and sustainability education experience.
- Knowledge of the Victorian school education system
- Administration and organisational skills eg. record keeping, reporting
- Highly developed time-management skills, with ability to work under pressure
- Experience with developing/delivering community behaviour change programs
See the position description below
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resume with a cover letter to the CERES Education Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: CERES Educator Outreach application via CERES Website. All of the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description must be addressed.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 12th January 2017.